Our destruction services can help you with government compliance and legal requirements concerning retention and destruction of outdated vital records, documents, and multimedia. We do this by creating a records lifecycle that we track through our records management system. When files have reached their retention or expiration dates, you can review and approve documents due for destruction.
- Accordance with government regulations and environmental standards
- Controlled for security and accuracy
- If desired, the process can be observed and audited by a representative from your company
- A Certificate of Destruction with a complete inventory listing is provided upon completion
- Multimedia destruction includes server tapes, hard drives (internal, external, and housings), DVD/CD, VHS, and more.