Kentucky Underground Storage Incorporated (KUSI) is a family-owned business located in central Kentucky just 20 miles south of Lexington, KY. The family that owns the business today started the company nearly 30 years ago, locating it in a former limestone quarry some 130 feet below the earth's surface. This rural site coupled with it's natural security features make KUSI an ideal location for storage and processing of your companies valuable documents
Spanning an impressive 32 acres, our main facility has millions of cubic feet of subterranean storage space, including specific areas designated to provide specialized protection depending upon our clients' needs. From paper records to digitizing records to magnetic data to any video and/or audio discs or tapes to all types of microforms, KUSI furnishes the ultimate in storage facilities. Just as KUSI's facilities offer many advantages, our central location makes retrieval and collection of materials convenient for our business and industrial customers. Our complete range of records management services, unparalleled security and personal service provide our clients with peace of mind.
KUSI also supplies sound records management advice, such as helping determine the right type of storage and service for your company, which can include document imaging and electronic transmittal of your digitized images. Fully experienced in Disaster Recovery (DR), KUSI's employees are also well equipped in establishing and carrying out our client's DR plans.
Facts About KUSI:
- KUSI has established a strong reputation as a leader in the records management industry.
- Temperate, dry and naturally pest-free storage environment.
- The underground location provides unique protection from natural disasters, such as tornadoes, electrical storms, earthquakes and floods.
- KUSI employs a resident guard and an electronic security system monitored 24 hours a day from a central monitoring station.
- Our custom-designed dehumidification system maintains the humidity below 60%.
- Our service representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- We use only unmarked delivery vehicles to ensure the security of your materials.
- Document imaging and storage coupled with our Scan-On-Demand service can provide needed copies of critical documents the same day they are requested.
- Isolated maximum security vaults designed for storing data on magnetic media, offer protection for storage that meets stringent standards.
- Our bar-coding system guarantees complete accuracy. By scanning each item, bar-coding not only ensures the material remains classified, but it also increases our efficiency in accurately locating and retrieving materials.